Monday 21 February 2011

H&M Home

I've been shopping around for a new mattress all week and once all the practicalities were out the way I immediately started thinking about prettying it up.


Of course I have pretty much exhausted my budget with the mattress purchase so I was really excited when I stumbled across the H&M Home range. I'm not sure if I have been living under a rock or if its just new but I had no idea H&M did home-wares!?


I am definitely feeling the first two looks for bringing the outside in this spring, what do you think?















The second floral duvet actually got me thinking about Etsuko Furuya's Echino fabrics which use lots of nature prints and vibrant colours so perhaps I should see if I can get my hands of some and make a throw for the end of the bed...


Hope you have a lovely week friends, speak to you soon!


image source: H&M

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen any of the H&M home collection..... looks lovely! I love the yellow in that first one.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I keep looking out for it but I don't think any of my local stores have the homewares yet... Thanks for popping by V.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of makedoandsend blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete