Monday 15 November 2010

Printable Christmas Lists in the New Toffee Magazine

I have some exciting news to share! These printable lists I designed have been published in the new online magazine Toffee.











Back in September, Nancy Alice Wood of Wolf and Willow contacted me to see if I would be interested in contributing to the Christmas printable section she was compiling for Toffee.


Believe it or not I already had christmas projects on the brain so I jumped at the chance and submitted 4 printable lists for holiday organisation. 8 weeks later, and here I am pictured as a contributer to the brand new Toffee Magazine!


Yep thats me, third on the right :)









If you download the magazine you will be able to print my lists for managing To-Do's, Shopping Lists, Christmas Cards and Gift Planning as many times as you like!


Toffee Magazine is just $2.99 which is really reasonable considering you get 102 pages packed with great interviews, crafty book reviews, recipes, crafts, printables, a whole bunch of ideas for making your own beauty lotions and potions and more. You will also receive a selection of patterned digital papers for scrapbooking and craft projects which are gorgeous.


You Can Buy Issue 1 of Toffee Magazine Here!


Speak to you soon friends!

4 comments:

  1. super fun! i'm definitely downloading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alex - such pretty Christmas lists! I'll be so organized this year, thanks to these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great! I'm going to go check out the magazine now.
    ps: thanks for the sweet comment today : )
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed the magazine Vanessa and Mariah!
    I am very happy to have helped get you organised Nancy, thanks for making me a part of such a fantastic project :)

    ReplyDelete