Monday 3 May 2010

Free Digital Kit With The Design House Digital Blog Hop

I have never come across a 'blog hop' before but I'm sure glad I did because it is alot of fun and you even get to come away with a goody bag for joining the party!


Intrigued?....Well let me explain what the 'Designer Blog Hop' is and how you get the goodies shown below ;)



The Designer Blog Hop is pretty much an online treasure hunt. Cool, right? 


Design House Digital have put together this fantastic free digital scrapbooking kit but there is a slight catch. You can't just download the kit at DHD you have to find all the pieces by following a trail around blog land.


Designers Kate, Jen, Tiffany, Carina, Melissa, Audrey, Deena, Meredith, Sara and Gennifer have each posted their contribution to the free digital kit on their own blogs so you need to make 10 stops in all to complete the kit.


If you start here at the Design House Digital blog you will find this piece of the kit and a link to the next blog which will have another part of the kit to download for free. Each blog leads on to the next so you shouldn't miss anyone or anything out!   



When you have completed the challenge and hopped on over to all the blogs taking part you should have found 18 papers, 19 elements, 3 alphas and 1 hybrid box for you to download for free along the way.


I cant say I'm really into digital scrap booking but I love playing around with all the elements you get with kits like this. You can print the frames out and use as labels or gift tags and the beautiful papers can be turned into note cards and envelopes.


I am sure you will come up with some crafty uses, I'd love to here what you would use the kit for! If you create a layout for scrapbooking or use these elements in a crafty project I'd love to see what you come up with so do drop me a line.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment