Thursday 27 May 2010

DIY Thank You Cards by Eat Drink Chic

DIY wedding projects are back on Once Wed and I'm really excited to see Amy Moss has been drafted in as a contributor.


Have you seen Amy's latest project for Once Wed? It is divine as always.    



Apart from birthday cards, thank you cards are probably one of the few things I still send by post so I'm definitely going to keep this diy bookmarked even though I don't have any bridesmaids to thank just yet. It's a really versatile tutorial that you could tweak for all sorts of occasions.


Amy has put together a really thorough tutorial for assembling the cards which includes carving and printing with your own stamp! How cool is that? I have been wanting to try carving my own stamps for ages so I think Amy's great step by step is just what I need to get me started.


The heart shape seems like a good place to start for a complete carving newbie. Once I have that mastered maybe I can try something more detailed. While we're on the subject of carving did you ever see this video, Geninne makes it look so easy. I was in awe the first time I saw it.


See you tomorrow with 3 more Pocket Money Picks!


image source: eat drink chic via once wed


1 comment: