Friday 21 August 2009

POCKET MONEY PICKS 21/AUG

As I said earlier this week, I'm taking part in the Lovely Package Exchange so I've got packaging on the brain this week! Check out these three new Pocket Money Picks that will make any gift look really special ;)


1. Valedesign: Printable Gable Box - $5

Graphic designer Erin Vale from the Leo on the loose blog has just launched a paper goods store on Etsy with beautiful packaging designs you can print at home! This Gable box is my fav ;)


2. PaperLeaf:4 Gift Tags - $2.50

I love the simple yet bold print on these tags and the fact they are screen printed by hand on recycled manila card makes me want them even more.


3. Yaelfran: 3 Mini Pillow Boxes - $10

I seriously heart Yealfran's store! She has some really cool things on Etsy but the boxes are just perfect for my packaging obsession right now.



 



Have a nice weekend everyone! Feel free to leave me a comment and tell me what your up to!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment